- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail not only has a unique flavor and aroma but its presentation when prepared is quite impressive.
- 1/2 ounce green Chartreuse
- 1 rosemary sprig plus 1 to garnish
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce maraschino
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Put the gin, maraschino and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Place the rosemary into a rocks glass, add the Chartreuse and then ignite. Let the mixture burn for about five seconds, and then strain in the gin mixture.
- Top the cocktail with crushed ice and then garnish with the sprig of rosemary; serve immediately.