- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Muddled fruits, liqueur and vodka make this a deliciously sweet and satisfying cocktail.
- 1.4 ounce Russian Standard vodka
- 1.7 ounce seedless grapes
- 1.7 ounce cubed pineapple
- .33 ounce vanilla liqueur
- .33 ounce Frangelico Hazelnut liqueur
- 1 dash lime juice
- 1 dash simple syrup
- Place the grapes and pineapple into a shaker and mash well with a muddler or the back of a spoon.
- Fill the shaker with crushed ice and then add the rest of the ingredients and shake for 10 seconds.
- Double strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass and then garnish with some fresh grapes.