- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 12
Make sure to adjust your crown as you enjoy a slice of Royal Cheese Cake.
- Crust: 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Filling: 3, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Topping: 1, 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Blend crust ingredients; press firmly against bottom and sides of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Blend filling ingredients using electric mixer at low speed. Pour into crust and bake at 375 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes, or until set.
- Chill thoroughly. Garnish edge of cake with some of the cherry pie filling; serve rest with cake.