- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This refreshing cocktail is essentially a spinoff of a Daiquiri, but in this drink white-rum is substituted for aged Barbados rum and the sugar is traded for a blend of Falernum and Cointreau.
- 2 ounces Barbados rum
- 3/4 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce falernum
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lime wedge, and then serve immediately.