- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail contains absinthe; an anise-flavored spirit that was banned for 95 years in the US until the band was lifted in 2007.
- 1 large egg white
- 1 ounce absinthe
- 1 ounce brandy
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar or Rich Simple Syrup
- Dash blood orange bitters
- Place a wineglass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.