- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The sweet and tart flavor of cranberry and grapefruit is complimented by fresh orange juice and allspice.
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks to garnish
- Put the cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, orange juice, sugar and allspice into a large saucepan, and place over high heat.
- Once the mixture begins to boil, remove from heat and pour into mugs.
- Garnish each beverage with a cinnamon stick and apple slice.Serve immediately.