- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
Try these delicious rosemary cookies using almond flour and light agave nectar.
- 1-1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup grapeseed or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons light agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt and baking soda. In a smaller bowl whisk together oil, agave, and vanilla. Stir wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined, then gently fold in the rosemary and walnuts.
- Spoon dough one tablespoon at a time onto prepared baking sheets. Place sheets in the oven and bake for 6 to 7 minutes until lightly golden. Cool on baking sheets before serving.