- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These chops are first rubbed with rosemary, garlic and salt, broiled to perfection and then served with a balsamic tomato sauce. Accompany this dish with a side of creamy mashed potatoes for a complete meal.
- 4 lamb loin chops, cut 1-1/2 to 2 inches thick
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Place the oven rack in the upper third portion of the oven and prepare the broiler.
- Rub both sides of the chops with half of the rosemary, half of the garlic and half of the salt and then place on a broiler pan.
- Cook the chops for 20 minutes, turning as needed to evenly brown on both sides.
- In the meantime, place the oil in large sauté pan over medium heat and add the tomatoes and the remaining rosemary, garlic and salt, along with a few grinds of fresh black pepper. Stir the mixture to combine and then simmer for 6 minutes.
- Stir the balsamic into the tomato mixture and then spoon over the prepared chops. Serve immediately.