- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
If available, use fresh rosemary, instead of dried, for a more aromatic and flavorful side dish. Serve as a tasty accompaniment to baked chicken and roast tenderloin.
- 2-1/4 pounds new potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3-1/2 tablespoons olive oil plus extra to brush pan
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and brush an oven pan with olive oil to coat.
- Put the potatoes in the pan, sprinkle with the shallots, rosemary and a few generous pinches of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil and then toss well to coat.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook the potatoes for 1-1/4 hours, making sure to stir the mixture every 20 minutes. Serve immediately.