- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Serve these succulent pieces of beef smothered in a rich rosemary and wine sauce over orzo pasta.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 1-1/4 pounds stir-fry beef (preferably sirloin)
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup red wine
- Place the flour and a few pinches of salt and pepper onto a large plate, and add the beef to coat.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add 1/3 of the beef and sear for about 2 minutes until no longer pink. Transfer the beef to a plate and continue with the next batch, adding another tablespoon of oil to the pan.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the pan and sauté the garlic and the rosemary for 1 minute before deglazing the pan with the wine.
- Return the beef to the pan, season the mixture with some salt and pepper, and cook until beef is warmed through. Serve immediately.