- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 2 steaks
Freshly sliced onion and lightly bruised fresh rosemary sprigs make a wonderfully aromatic and delicious marinade for steaks.
- 1/3 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 rosemary sprigs, light bruised with a pestle to release natural oils
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 large shallot
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 2 shakes Tabasco
- 10 grinds freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a large Ziploc bag and then add the steaks. Seal the bag and then flip continuously until the steaks are well coated. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or more prior to cooking.