- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/4 cup
This cool, creamy and fragrant sauce made with yogurt, rosemary and mint is especially delicious smothered over lamb burgers, kabobs or chops.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir well to combine. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend prior to serving.