- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/2 cup of rub
You can make this rub in a mortar and pestle, blender or better yet, a spice grinder. Perfect rubbed onto pork, chicken or salmon prior to cooking.
- 4 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoon cracked rosemary
- 2 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground coarse black pepper
- Process the salt and the cracked rosemary in a spice grinder until chopped finely but not powdery.
- Add the garlic and pepper and process for an additional minute to blend. Use immediately or place in an airtight glass jar until ready to use.