- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Serves 4-6
This is an ideal spread to serve as an appetizer during the holiday season. The use of dried cranberries and fresh rosemary makes it an aromatic and festive treat. Serve with a mix of assorted crackers or pieces of toasted French baguette.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- fresh cracked pepper and sea salt
- Put the softened cream cheese into a bowl and then add the garlic powder and a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper. Stir the mixture well to blend and then fold in the dry cranberries and the fresh rosemary. Serve immediately.