- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh rosemary adds just the right touch of flavor to this watermelon, lime and vodka mixed drink.
- 1/2 branch rosemary
- 4 chunks watermelon
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 ounce Licor 43 liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- Splash agave nectar
- 3 lime wheels to garnish
- 1 long branch rosemary to garnish
- Place the rosemary and watermelon into a cocktail glass and muddle to combine.
- Pour in the lime juice, Licor 43, vodka, agave nectar and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then fine strain into a chilled Collins cocktail glass filled with fresh ice and the lime wheels.
- Garnish with the rosemary and serve immediately.