- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This bubbly rose champagne cocktail is pretty and pink. Serve in a chilled champagne glass.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- 5 ounces chilled Rose Champagne
- Edible flower to garnish
- Put a champagne glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the gin, lemon juice and syrup into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared champagne glass.
- Top the drink with the rose champagne, garnish with a flower and serve immediately.