- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A mixture of root vegetables including carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes and sunchokes, creates a crunchy and satisfying autumn-inspired salad.
- 1/3 cup raw carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup raw parsnip, shredded
- 1/4 cup raw sweet potato, shredded
- 1/4 cup raw sunchokes, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons grade B maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 tablespoons water
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the shredded carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes, sunchokes and dried cranberries into a bowl and toss to combine.
- In another bowl, vigorously whisk together the oil, vinegar, maple syrup, cinnamon, mustard, water and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well to coat.