- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 6 dozen cookies
These fun cookies will easily be the most popular treat at any picnic or summer barbecue.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 teaspoon root beer extract
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream butter, brown sugar, eggs, buttermilk and root beer extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Blend into egg mixture. Fold in white chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a prepared baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.