- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Parsley shouldn’t just be used as an attractive garnish. Its vibrant color and sharp taste adds amazing flavor and character to dishes, including this fresh romaine salad.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 pinch salt
- 12 large romaine heart, torn into pieces, about 6 cups
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Place the romaine and parsley into a bowl and toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cider vinegar, black pepper, salt and olive oil until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the dressing over the parsley mixture and toss well to coat; serve immediately.