- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 3 hr 35 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Easy slow cooker enchiladas
- 2 pounds ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 (!7.5 ounce) jars enchilada sauce
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Combine everything but the tortillas in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2-3 hours.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the beef mixture down the center of a tortilla. Roll up and place seam down in a baking dish. Spread the remaining mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.