- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Low fat chicken wrapped asparagus dinner.
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 30 asparagus spears, tough ends removed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Slice the chicken breasts into 8-10 slices, about 1 inch wide and 5 inches long. Corkscrew around 2-3 asparagus separs, securing with a toothpick. Arrange in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and onions over. Bake covered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Remove toothpicks to serve. Can be served warm or chilled.