- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: 16
Classic and delicious Rocky Road Cookie Bars are easy to make and easy to love.
- 2 packages double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tub chocolate ready to spread frosting
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- Stir together cookie mixes, oil, water and eggs with spoon until dough forms. Spread in ungreased 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Bake 22 minutes at 350 degrees F or until just set. Cool completely.
- Stir together frosting and marshmallows; spread over bars. Sprinkle with peanuts. Cut into bars.