- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6 People
These brownies are best served with a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold milk, as they are very rich.
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until completely melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a large bowl and mix in sugar, egg, vanilla and salt.
- Blend in flour mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in marshmallows, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour batter into a prepared 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.