- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Dry shaking this cocktail’s ingredients first, which means mixing without ice, ensures that the egg becomes fully emulsified.v
- 2 ounces whiskey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 whole egg
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 40 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 40 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass and serve immediately.