- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4
Although this recipes calls for Robusto Italian dressing, you can use regular Italian dressing and it is just as good.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Seven Seas Robusto Italian dressing
- 1 lb. bag egg noodles
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Pour Italian dressing over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 7 hours or high 3 1/2 hours. Remove chicken from crock pot and leave turned on. Add 1/2 of the sour cream and stir until dissolved. Cook noodles and drain.
- Add remaining sour cream and the Parmesan cheese to noodles and mix until dissolved.
- Serve chicken over the noodles.
- Pour warm Italian dressing over top.