- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8
Roasted winter vegetables make a well-suited partner for roast or poultry.
- 1 head cauliflower, stem removed, cut into florets
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed
- 2 parsnips, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red onion, halved, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned and tender.