- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The creamy and spicy addition of chipotle mayonnaise gives otherwise bland tilapia just the right amount of flavor and kick.
- 6 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped scallion greens
- 1 tablespoon chipotle Tabasco
- 1-1/2 lbs tilapia fillet (about 6)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges to garnish
- Line the oven rack with aluminum foil, brush with olive oil, and then preheat your oven broiler.
- Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, scallion greens, and chipotle Tabasco until blended, and then spread evenly on the fish.
- Cook the fish for about 8 minutes and then serve garnished with lemon wedges.