- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: Serves 12 people
Take a break from the typical dish with marshmallows. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Garlic is a more sophisticated version that everyone can enjoy.
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 14 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cloves of garlic, peeled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Divide the sweet potato cubes in two, 15x10-inch baking pans. Add the garlic cloves. Drizzle oil over the potatoes and garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Make certain the garlic cloves don't touch the edges of the pan.
- Cook potatoes for 15-30 minutes. Don't turn the potatoes. Instead, rotate the pans halfway into cooking. Potatoes are finished when they are tender.