- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 42 min
- Serving: Makes about 32 Pieces
This is the perfect summer hors' dourve to enjoy during the mid to late summer fig season.
- 8 large firm ripe figs, stems trimmed
- 32 cubes (about 1/2 inch each) stilton cheese
- 32 thin slices prosciutto
- 32 mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each fig into fourths, and lay a fig slice on the end of a slice of prosciutto.
- Place 1 mint leaf and 1 cube of cheese on the fig and roll up with the prosciutto, securing with a toothpick. Continue with the other fig slices and then place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast figs for 12 minutes and then place on a serving platter. Serve hot drizzled with honey.