- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
This elegant dish is delicious and quite easy to prepare. Roasted Salmon with Honey Mustard Glaze is a lovely dish for entertaining. You can use Rainbow trout instead of salmon if you prefer. Serve with fresh vegetables.
- 4 salmon fillets, about 5 ounces each (or substitute Rainbow trout)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 lemon, half the rind grated
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Using a small bowl, add the olive oil, honey, Dijon-style mustard and lemon rind and mix together until well combined. Season the glaze with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the fillets to a shallow baking dish or baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread the glaze over the fish and rub it in with your fingers. Allow to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Roast the fish for about 10-12 minutes, or until its flakes easily. Serve hot.