- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Roasting vegetables brings out wonderful new flavors and sweet undertones. Serve this delicious side dish with grilled beef or baked fish.
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1-1/2 large red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the green beans and the bell pepper and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Transfer the vegetables onto an oven pan and spread in a single layer. Place in the oven and roast for 10 minutes, turning once, until browned.
- Remove from pan and sprinkle with sesame seeds to garnish. Serve immediately.