- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Tasty and easy creamy red pepper and pork tenderloin dinner.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloins, browned
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers, rinsed, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Add the tenderloins to the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Combine the dressing mix, red peppers and water and spread over the tenderloins. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.
- To serve, remove the pork from the slow cooker and stir the sour cream in with the remaining ingredients. Serve over the pork.