- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/2 cups
The sweetness of the roasted red peppers blends beautifully with the salty feta cheese in this delicious yet simple dip.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Fresh rosemary to garnish
- Place the cream cheese, red peppers, feta cheese, rosemary and hot pepper sauce in a food processor, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a small serving bowl and garnish with some fresh rosemary.