- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A hearty Italian-inspired pasta dish made with cheese tortellini and roasted red peppers with artichoke hearts sautéed in butter.
- 1 8- to 9-ounce bag dried cheese tortellini
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the tortellini according to package directions, drain (reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid) and place back into the pan.
- In the meantime, place the butter into a large sauté pan over medium-high heat to melt, and then add the red peppers, artichoke hearts and a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Sauté the mixture for 5 minutes and then place into the pot with the tortellini, along with the reserved cooking liquid, the basil and some salt and pepper. Toss to combine and serve immediately.