- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This delicious Greek-inspired side dish pairs well with grilled steak and baked potatoes.
- 4 red, orange or yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked couscous
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil and extra to brush peppers
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and place the oven rack in the upper third of oven.
- Cut each pepper in half and remove the pith and seeds. Place the peppers in a baking pan, cut side facing up, and generously brush with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, add the tomatoes, onion, basil, oregano, garlic, feta, couscous, salt and pepper and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Toss to coat and then fill each pepper evenly with the tomato mixture.
- Roast peppers in the oven for 20 minutes.