- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Roasted potatoes with thyme
- 4 medium potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds), sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (1 1/3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a 13x9 inch dish, mix the potatoes, thyme, pepper and oil. Spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stir, bake for an additional 15 minutes until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl mix the soup and water. Pour over potatoes and sprinkle with onions. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.