- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6 people
Drizzled with oil and herbs, three different potatos combine for a perfect side dish.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 Yukon gold potatoes
- 8 new potatoes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash and peel the Yukon and sweet potatoes. Cube.
- Clean the new potatoes and also cube.
- Place all the potatoes in a large sauce pan, fill with water until the potatoes are just covered. Lightly salt. Bring to a boil and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Drain.
- On a nonstick baking sheet, place the potatoes in a single layer.
- Pour the oil evenly across the potatoes, then sprinkle with the tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes, or until brown and crisp.