- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Roasted Peppers are a great side dish to any main coarse. Make sure you keep an eye on them while under the broiler.
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Seed peppers and cut into eighths.
- Press garlic and finely chop oregano leaves
- Place peppers, skin side up, on rack under broiler for 6-8 minutes or until skin is blackened. Turn pepper and cook another 5 minutes. Remove and cool 5 minutes.
- Mix soy, vinegar, oil, oregano, and garlic in bowl.
- Take the skin off of the peppers, then add them to the sauce mix.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.