- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 12
Smoky bell pepper meets fresh ripe peach for an alluring salsa perfect to top cooked meats, poultry or fish.
- 1 (8 ounce) red bell pepper, roasted, chopped fine (about 1 cup, if using jarred)
- Â¾ cup chopped fresh dark sweet cherries (about 6 ounces pitted)
- 1 (4 ounce) onion, chopped fine (about Â½ cup)
- 1 jalapeno or Serrano chile, seeded, minced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Â½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Juice of a lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- Pinch salt
- Combine the ingredients in a small bowl, cover and refrigerate to blend flavors.
- Bring to room temperature to serve.