- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
- 2 1/4 cup pecan (halves)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Lightly grease the baking pan.
- Add cinnamon, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Take a bowl, add egg white and water in it.
- Beat it until it becomes fluffy.
- Dip the pecans in it and coat them with this mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over the coated pecans.
- Place the pecans over the preheated pan and bake until well done. Stir every 10-15 minutes.
- Refrigerate and serve.