- Prep: 12 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Roasted buttery pecans are used to make this fresh pesto sauce with parsley, garlic, and aged goat cheese.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-3/4 cups flat-leaf parsley, torn
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/4 cup roasted pecans, broken
- 1/2 cup dry aged goat cheese, grated
- Put the olive oil, parsley, garlic, pecans, goat cheese and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a mortar and pestle or a food processor, and mash or process the mixture until well combined; serve immediately.