- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoy the clean, simple tastes of this healthy and light roasted fish recipe made with extra virgin olive oil and lemon.
- 4 halibut fillets, each about 1 to 1-1/2 inches thick
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 thin slices of lemon
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Generously sprinkle the fish fillets on both sides with salt and pepper, and then place in a shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle the fish on both sides with the oil and then place a lemon slice on each fish fillet.
- Put the dish in the oven and roast the fish for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the fish sprinkled with the minced chives.