- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Sirloin steak with a garlic and tomato sauce sauce.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato soup with roasted garlic and herbs
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 pounds (3/4 inch thick) boneless beef sirloin steak
- Mix together the soup, salad dressing and 1/3 cup of water in a saucepan.
- Broil the steaks until the are done to your preference, about 15 minutes for medium, turning once. Frequently brush the steak with the soup mixture.
- When ready to serve, heat the remaining soup mixture and serve with the steak.