- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A tasty fresh roasted garlic and pepper chip dip- sure to be a party hit!
- 4-5 whole garlic cloves with peel
- Olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7 or 9 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush the oil lightly onto the outsides of the cloves and arrange in a shallow pan. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool. Press the garlic out of the cloves.
- Combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl and beat until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- When ready to serve sprinkle with additional red pepper or paprika.