- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This is such a great cocktail to serve in the fall at a Halloween or autumn-inspired party. Ideally, roast your own Fairy Tale pumpkins in advance, but if you are short on time you can also used canned sweet pumpkin instead.
- 2-1/2 ounces Dimmi Liquore Di Milano
- 1/2 ounce blue agave nectar
- 2-1/2 ounces roasted Fairy Tale pumpkin
- Cinnamon and nutmeg mix to rim glass
- Lemon wedge
- Place some of the cinnamon mixture onto a plate. Run a lemon wedge around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the cinnamon mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass; serve immediately.