- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 servings
Roasting edamame really brings out its flavor along with a subtle sweetness. Use ‘ready to eat’ edamame for this recipe.
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cuminv
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 ounces of ready to eat edamame
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the oil, basil, chili powder, onion salt, cumin, paprika and black pepper in a large bowl and whisk to blend.
- Add the edamame to the bowl and toss to coat, and then transfer the beans to a baking dish.
- Spread the beans into a single layer and then place in the oven for 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve the beans immediately once removing from the oven.