- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 3 Servings
Here is a totally different and delicious way to enjoy your corn on the cob; roasted in the oven in a chile and coconut milk sauce.
- 1 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 3 ears of fresh, husked corn
- Place the coconut milk, chile powder, red pepper, salt and pepper in an 8x8 casserole dish and whisk to combine.
- Put the corn in the pan, rolling each ear in the sauce to cover on all sides, and then place in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the corn in the oven and cook for 30 minutes, flipping the corn 15 minutes through the cooking time.
- Transfer the corn to a serving platter and drizzle with the sauce. Serve immediately.