- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Mild cauliflower turns toasty and tasty when roasted with olive oil and garlic.
- 1 head cauliflower, core and leaves removed, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss ingredients in a large bowl to evenly coat cauliflower.
- Pour onto baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cauliflower is done when it is tender and lightly browned.