- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: Serves 10 people
A colorful side dish that stands on its own, Roasted Carrots with Pine Nuts is a colorful addition to Thanksgiving dinner or dinner any night of the year.
- 2 pounds of fresh cut carrots, cut into 3-inch long sticks
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Place the carrots into a baking pan and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Cook the carrots for 25-30 minutes, or until they are tender and turning golden brown. Just before the last 2-4 minutes of roasting, toss the carrots with the pine nuts so they are mixed with the carrots.
- Serve hot or warm.