- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4
- 1 (1 pound) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin-pie spice mix
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and grease a large baking sheet. In a large bowl, mix squash with oil, salt, pepper and pumpkin pie spice, tossing to coat.
- Spread squash on prepared baking sheet and roast 15 minutes. Add apples to squash and use a spatula to mix together. Continue to roast for another 10 to 15 minutes or until squash and apples are tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and syrup. Pour over squash and apples, using a spatula to toss until lightly coated. Transfer squash mixture back into large bowl and serve garnished with pecans.